Friday, January 13, 2012

The Art of Communication

So as you can tell, I'm not a great blogger. I'm not exactly 100% sure why I even started blogging. Part of it has to do with the fact that I use to write in high school all the time when I was editor in chief of the newspaper. Once that stopped and I was forced to write about certain topics in college, the joy of writing what I wanted dwindled away. Now that college is over and I have the time to write about what I want/feel, the joy has started to return. But after so many years of not having much freedom in what I could write, coming up with ideas to blog about becomes difficult.

1 comment:

  1. Blog about what you're up -- or go find NY adventures just so you have something to say! :) Do a photo blog, of things around your apt and Central Park and work and... lots of things!

    ReplyDelete