Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pairs of 2 it Seems...

Day 23- Something you crave a lot

Hmm what I crave a lot... I don't usually have a constant craving for something/someone but I would say things that I always enjoy are friends/company of good people, french fries and a cozy couch/bed. I am definitely not a home-body or someone who likes a lot of alone time so I always enjoy spending time with people. This is probably why I always have 5 different things usually going on at a time in my life because I like change and am not a fan of patterns. French fries and potatoes in any form are one of my favorite foods so I always enjoy them.

Day 24- Post your favorite quote or verse of scripture and why

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss
One should be greatful for all things they experience and not cry over it. Crying can only do so much before you begin to think of the happy things/times associated with the event that occured.

No comments:

Post a Comment