Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello Fall!

Goodbye summer hello fall! I can't believe it's already fall again but so ready for it. I love the chilly weather, wearing layers and wrapping up in blankets to keep warm. I wanted to officially end summer with a bang so I went to the Mets vs Marlins game Friday night. Not only did the Mets win (a big deal lately) but I won $12 at the homerpool game my friends play at Mets games. After a great game, I met up with Ann Marie at Social to catch up and say hi to our friend Frankie who was working that night and hadn't seen in ages.

Saturday Courtney, Tiffany and I went to the San Gennaro Festival in Little Italy during the day to avoid the crazy crowds that would show up that night being it was the last weekend of the festival. After a delicious Italian lunch we walked through the festival ogling at all the wonderful smelling foods and desserts. We finally grabbed cannolis and kept walking. Courtney and I randomly bought some new fall jackets from a small store that was having a sample sale during the festival, score! After a goregous first day of fall I headed to watch Footloose with Ann Marie.

Spent Sunday Funday with friends watching the Jets game at Tom's house. After an overload of football, I think I am finally getting the hang of all the rules they have. I've got the rest of the season ahead of me to finally understand what they are talking about but don't think I'll have an offical NY team to root for yet. Here's to the start of fall and my 2nd 5k this weekend running the Stephen Siller Tunnel To Towers Run/Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment