Monday, November 19, 2012

Dear Monday

It's been a few weeks since I posted last, I feel like November has flown by.

Dear November, please stick around, I can't believe you're already half over.

Dear Janssen, I hope you had an awesome birthday celebration Friday night. It was good to celebrate with friends.

Dear Trevor, hope you survived Saturday. Brunch was awesome and you're friends were great fun.

Dear family, I'm sad I won't be there to celebrate Thanksgiving together but seeing you at Marika and Jeff's wedding was amazing. See you in a month!

Dear friends, can't wait for another BDHOF Friend's Thanksgiving on Friday.

Dear Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, I can't wait to watch it again and maybe even live this year!

Dear Jeff, thanks for the invite Friday. You're team was super fun and congrats on 2nd place!

Dear Christmas shopping, please be good to me this year. I need to start now and get everything accomplished soon.

Dear roommate, sorry I couldn't make it Saturday but I hope you did awesome and I'll see you after Thanksgiving weekend.

Dear work, I'm glad you're busy and keeping me busy.

Dear winter, I'm glad you're a bit more prominent this year and I'm ready for some more snow.



1 comment:

  1. Catching up on all your posts. God we need to talk more often! I love you and can't wait to see you in a month!

    xoxo, sister

    ReplyDelete