Monday, June 17, 2013

Dear Monday

Dear Monday, you actually didn't come as quickly as I thought and I'm happy about that.

Dear Bryant Park Grill, glad to be able to check you out for the first time tonight.

Dear phone, glad I was able to fix you for free... again thanks to the Apple store. Thanks Rachel!

Dear sister, good luck on your interview today! Sending you positivie thoughts from across the country.

Dear summer, I'm loving the weather you bring. I am enjoying being able to not wear sweaters at night.

Dear weekend, although not as busy as I thought it would be I had a blast enjoying Brooklyn, the Boat Basin and catching up on things at home.

Dear this coming weekend, I'm excited to go swimming and intrigued to see how the Giants 5K run will go Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment