Monday, July 1, 2013

Dear Monday / Happy July!

Dear Monday, as usual you came way too fast... can't believe it is already July.

Dear Monique, had a blast celebrating your going away. I will miss you but definitely come visit you.

Dear Janssen, thanks for the impromptu fun day after watching Despicable Me 2 on Saturday. Go see the movie!

Dear sister and cousin, congratulations on your new jobs. Wishing you the best of luck from the east coast to the west coast.

Dear weekend, I had a blast celebrating Pride and brunch with Christina, Tiffany and Christina's mom... great way to end June.

Dear Dirty Girl Mud Run, 33 days until some fun in the sun and mud with Christina, Rebekah and Elina. I'm ready for you!

Dear Phi Sig 5K, I can't wait to see my great grandbig and celebrate Phi Sigma Sigma's Centennial in the birthplace, NYC <3

Dear this week, I can't wait to celebrate Beth's birthday, 4th of July and hit the beach to kick off July on a high note.

No comments:

Post a Comment