Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Goodbye July, Helloooo August

Goodbye July, hellloo August! I can't believe summer is already half way over, where has the time gone? Can't wait for August to start as there a so many fun things planned. 5k #8 is this weekend, the Dirty Girl Mud Run with Christina, Rebekah and Elina. I'm excited to participate in a mud run and to support a great cause while doing so. Even though it is a bit of a journey to get to the course in Englishtown, I'm ready for a great day full of mud, music, bonding and laughter. Stayed tunned for pictures! In addition, restuarant week dinners, happy hours I have plans to go white water rafting, more baseball games, a weekend with my dad that includes a New York Cosmo's soccer game, and most likely sporatic other events that come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment