Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Goodbye August, Hello September

I can't believe summer is basically over, August went by in the blink of an eye. Starting off the month on a fun note with the mud run, I was excited for the rest of the month's activities I had planned. Made it to a few baseball games, went white water rafting, checked out the MTA Museum in Brooklyn, went to the NY Cosmos game, tons of birthday celebrations and brunches. Here is a few snapshots that was August.
 
Suprise birthday for Kara :)
I can't wait for what September has in store for me. The Color Run is this weekend, my 9th race for the year. Also looking forward to more birthday celebrations, a trip to San Francisco to celebrate a wedding of one of my closest sorority sisters and starting school (finally). Keep you posted on my adventures!

MTA Musem - Old Subway Car


1 comment: