Tuesday, October 25, 2011

J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS!

So it has been awhile since I have updated this blog, so many new adventures have happened since I last posted.

The group at the game
Last time I had mentioned going to my first NFL game, the New York Jets versus the Jacksonville Jaguars. After my friends heard I have never been to a game, we decided to go all out by tailgating before hand; and I had to borrow a Jets jersey and been in full New York spirit. Arriving to the Metlife stadium in New Jersey (still don't understand why they play in New Jersey) on a goregous Sunday afternoon I was excited for the game to start.

Inside the stadium

Once inside the massive stadium, we gathered our food and drinks and anticipated the start of the game. It was such an amazing experience being able to see an NFL game live in person after seeing so many on tv. Although towards the top of the stands, I was able to see the game perfectly. Thanks to everyone for making my first NFL game something I won't ever forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment