Thursday, February 23, 2012

Life is an Adventure

Day 2- The meaning behind your blog name

When I first created my blog and was trying to think of a name, I wanted to come up with a name that would encompass everything I wanted to write about. When I first started, the main purpose of my blog was to talk about my new experiences in New York and so I orginally had titled my blog "Taking a Bite of the Big Apple". After starting to come with things to blog about the main focus shifted to about my life and experiences overall so I changed it to "Life is an Adventure". It has been a slow process in trying to blog often, thus why participating in this 30 Days of Blogging. So here is to the adventure that is my life and all the great things to come.



10 days until Orlando, Florida!!

No comments:

Post a Comment