Sunday, February 26, 2012

Days 3-5

Got behind on my 30 days of blogging so here is the blogs for the weekend.

Day 3- A picture of you as a child

A picture of me as child smiling was rare, so I posted a picture of all Hungarians in my life. These are all my mother's childhood friends she has grown up with and their children who I have grown up with over the years. Can you find me? You probably won't since I hated smiling and being in pictures so I hid from the camera quite often.


Day 4- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

A habit that I didn't have sometimes would be that I like to be clean and orgainzed in all aspects of my life. Sometimes this may come off as too controlling and take charge, and if I don't get my way I will start getting annoyed. As one of my friends recently told me, sometimes I need to let loose and be a little less reserved and just have care free fun. Now that I think about it, he makes a valid point. I often times worry too much about things that I don't really enjoy myself and have fun. Definitely will take this to heart and try to let loose a little more.

Day 5- A picture of somewhere you’ve been

Why I was behind blogging this weekend was actually because I was going on a short road trip to Philadelphia, a new city I have never been to but have always wanted to. Philadelphia holds a lot of this country's history so being able to check out the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Constitution Center and the grave of the unknown solider was such an amazing time. In addition, we checked out local restaurants as well as this massive indoor famers market (Reading Market) quite popular in Philly. Although it was really windy which made it cold at times, Ilana, Kevin, Janssen and I had an amazing short weekend trip. Here are to the many new places/cities/states I will adventure to next with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment