Friday, February 10, 2012

The Traveling Year

I am a huge fan of traveling but in the past few years it had been mainly back and forth between San Francisco and home to visit family. There were a few random trips here and there for fun but with my schedule and finances I wasn't able to travel as much. This year I've decided that I need to get away more, especially since I have not been to that many states on the eastern half of the United States. Being in New York, many states I haven't been to can be simple weekend trips away. Already on my travel plans this year:

January - Los Angeles, California for work
February - Philadelphia, PA
March - Orlando, Florida for work and Budapest, Hungary
April - Los Angeles, CA for my nagymama's memorial servicea and LA for work
May - I was hoping a weekend trip away somewhere, possibly DC/Boston
June - Charleston, South Carolina (new state!) and Nassau/Freeport in the Bahamas (new country!) for my family vacation/first cruise!
July - Some friends and I were talking about a road trip, hopefully this goes through
August - Back to California for my best friend's wedding and hopefully a side trip back to San Francisco
September - Back to California again for my cousin's wedding shower in Malibu
October - Back to California again for my other good friend Laura's wedding in Paso Robles
November - Austin, Texas for my cousin's wedding and possibly wherever my sister is to spend Thanksgiving with her, if not too far back towards the west coast
December - Back to California for Christmas

Hopefully some new states in addition to South Carolina and the Bahamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment