Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! Even though I am part of the "happy single awareness day" crowd, I feel like Valentine's Day is like any other day that should be dedicated to celebrating the love you give and recieve from everyone in your life. Not just that special someone, but friends, family, colleages and anyone else you send your love to. Saying that, I won't deny that if I had a boyfriend I would be really excited to see what was planned for me on this holiday. There is something about the smell of roses, taste of chocolates and extra sentimental moments that occur that make it worth celebrating. So here's to this Valentine's Day as a single woman with amazing single friends to share it with. Maybe next year I will have that special someone to share in this "cheesy, romantic and loving" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment