Monday, March 12, 2012

My Wish

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Plans/goals/dreams I have for myself are widespread. A few of the major ones are: Pursuing a career which I love, whether the career was what I originally had in mind or not - this is has been true since starting with NBCUniversal after finishing college. Moving home and getting a temporary position in a department I had not pursued in college may have been one of the biggest chances I have taken. And well, it has paid off; not only did I end up landing a full time position, I really do love what I do. My boss has been the greatest influence, help and inspiration for me in accomplishing this goal. Another dream is to get married and raise a family that will be surrounded by the love and inspiration my family shows. Those would be the two biggest plans/dreams/goals I have in life and anything else that comes up along the way will be added to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment