Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh the Memories

Day 19- Write about a sweet memory from your past

Probably one of my favorite memories would be living in the "Dr Seuss" house in San Francisco. Dr Seuss you may ask? Well the two story house I lived in with Jackie, Rachel (two sorority sisters) and Kim (Rachel's good friend from home) literally was slanted. Every room on the top floor slanted a bit towards the front door. Jackie and I shared the room downstairs behind the garage and that was even worse. One could sit in a desk chair and roll from one side to the other it slanted that much. Although the house had its quirks, I loved the memories made during the 7 months I had lived there after taking me in from a horrible previous situation. From having friends over, to lounging around on weekends, there was always laughter and joy brought to that house. It will never be forgotten out of the many of houses and roommates I had during my 4 years of college.

Day 20- Write a letter to someone

Dear Ted,
Thank you for being an amazing boss who has such faith in me. If it wasn't for you giving me the opportunity to work with you at 30 Rock in New York, I don't know where I would be. I am so greatful for the chance to prove to you my hard work, dedication, willingness to learn and being able adapt to changes. When I put my mind to something, I will do whatever it takes to prove it true. You have always believed in me and still do to this day. Being able to have a boss that is not only your boss, but a friend to count on is such a plus and I truly appreciate it. As we said in Orlando, you're my "in case of emergency contact" and it is true. If we didn't have this kind of relationship I don't think I would be able to count on you to be there for me.


This is not the most eloquent letter but ultimately it comes down to this: thank you for being you; as a boss, as a person and as a friend.


- Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment