Friday, March 23, 2012

Words, Words, Words

Day 28- Cruise a thesaurus and pick out 10 words you like the sound of

1. Descry
2. Jezebel
3. Schtick
4. Ricochet
5. Castigate
6. Loafer
7. Decipher
8. Yearning
9. Juncture
10. Notorious

Day 29 – Favorite TV shows and why you like them

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - I grew up watching this show with my father and grandfather because my grandfather would use this show to learn English and give us something to talk about and bond over. Even after his visits and he went back to Hungary, I would continue watching the show. After he passed away, the show always reminded me of those small moments with him and how I will always cherish them.

Other shows include Biggest Loser, How I Met Your Mother and Private Practice. They are all entertaining and shows that keep me intrigued. If the show doesn't reel me in and keep me focused I get bored and move on to another show.

No comments:

Post a Comment