Thursday, May 10, 2012

On the Road Again...

So I have officially moved here over a year ago and my apartment lease is up June 1st, meaning I am on the hunt for a new place to live. Definitely want to make it easier on myself by not having to deal with a management company, huge security deposit, application, etc. Instead I am looking for an individual room for rent dealing one-on-one with the current tennants and/or management company. This requires less time and frustration on my end, and only having to worry about myself. When time and money allows, one day I will be able to afford and want to live on my own, but for now I just want to find a place to live. I love my friends and they have offered me their couches if nothing follows through but I sure hope that is not the case.

Here's to my next home!

No comments:

Post a Comment