Monday, June 25, 2012

What a Week

Man what a week it has been since I got back from my cruise to the Bahamas. First of all let me tell you, I am not one who likes to sit around and do a whole lot of nothing but that vacation was much needed. 5 days was just the right amount of time to be on a cruise. First stop was Nassau the capital of the Bahamas and man what a blast our shore excursion was. We opted for the clear kayak and snorkle excursion, definitely worth it. The second stop was Freeport a much smaller town but definitely less crowded. We took a historical German windjammer ship around Freeport; such an awesome tour. Rest of the trip was spent relaxing on the ship and getting some sun.







Tuesday was straight back to work although I was excited to play trivia with all my friends who I missed. Although I was beyond exhausted, the night was a blast and I'm excited to continue playing. Thursday was a blast going to the NYCSSC sponsored "High School Kickball Dance Party" at Libation, the usual post kickball bar. I didn't know what to expect espeically on a Thursday night. Once people came in and my friends showed up, I had a BLAST! Meet a bunch of new friends and kickballers who I will continue to see once the kickball season starts again two weeks Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment