Monday, July 2, 2012

Joyous July

Happy July! It is crazy that it's already July again, I felt like I was ringing in the New Year just yesterday. July means many things: BBQ's, 4th of July celebrations/fireworks, the beach, birthdays, beer gardens, trivia, kickball, baseball games and so much more. I LOVE summer.

There are so many things to do in New York City in the summer time, free movies in the park, Coney Island, the zoo, etc. I plan to knock some items off my bucket list. Let's see how many I can cross off!

Some other goals for the month of July:
1) Buy plane tickets for both my cousin's wedding in Austin in November and my good friend Laura's wedding in Paso Robles, CA in October.
2) Make it to as many birthday, going away, and "just because" events that I get invited to. I plan to get out of the house as much as I can and enjoy this wonderful city.
3) Try to reach out and make 5 new friends, whether through kickball that starts up again next week or when I am out in the city.

Happy summer and July :D

1 comment:

  1. You've been so good about posting lately! Go sister! :)

    ReplyDelete