Monday, July 30, 2012

Goodbye July

I can't believe another month has already ended; goodbye July, hello August. July seemed to go by in the blink of an eye, even though I feel like it didn't most days. But here's to the many things going on in August! This week alone I have the trivia playoffs (yay O-Faces for bar champs!), my best friend Raquel's wedding and being able to spend a few days at home. I'm also happy to see my parents as they will be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary this week as well. In addition, kickball continues with games and playoffs, which I hope we make. Of course I'll be at least at one Mets game, beer garden and happy hour between now and the end of the month. Lastly, the one thing that I am most looking forward to is The Color Run 5K with Nikki, Ann Marie and Kerri. After seeing/hearing so many good things about this 5K, I am so excited and ready to go. Here's to August!

No comments:

Post a Comment