Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend I went back home to California to celebrate my best friend Raquel's wedding to her now husband Jose. Being this the first time back in California this year not for work or funeral related purposes, I was excited for such a joyous occasion.

The first day back was jam packed with running to the DMV, dentist and other errands that couldn't be done in New York. After picking up my cousin at the airport I was ready to sleep and wake up excited for the wedding. Knowing that I would be up early, Raquel called me Saturday morning while waiting to get my hair cut/colored. It was so awesome to be able to talk her on her big day while she was nervous/excited.

Even though the wedding guests were mainly family, I was excited to meet up with the few people from high school that were invited to the wedding. It was great to see Oscar, Brianne, Amber and Jorge. The wedding was gorgeously done from the cake to the parents of the bride, I could see all the love put into this wedding. Here's to Mr. and Mrs. Borrayo and a lifetime of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment