Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Friday!

I was a bit under the weather at the beginning of this week so this is a Happy Friday post instead of a Dear Monday post.

Dear week, I am so glad you are over and I am finally feeling better from the flu I caught.

Dear Color Run, 9 more days and I cannot wait!

Dear summer, I can't believe you are almost over, it's crazy how fast this year is going by.

Dear friends, as they say friends have healing powers and I believe it to be true. Thank you.

Dear kickball, you are always such a blast and I'm glad I've made so many great friends.

Dear California, see you again in 3 weeks for my cousin Marika's bridal shower.

Dear work, I am excited that there is always something going on here, makes it for an always interesting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment