Monday, August 20, 2012

Dear Monday

Dear Monday, let's make this a great week!

Dear Mets, I know you guys aren't doing so well but I am excited for another game Friday with friends.

Dear NYC Social Sports Club 8th Birthday, can't believe another year has gone by. Celebrating Saturday down in the Lower East Side at a backyard timeshare will be a blast although I'll miss the beer garden.

Dear The Color Run, I can't wait to run this with Ann Marie, Nikki and Kerri at the Aviator Sports Complex in Brooklyn this weekend.

Dear Lucy, RIP. May you rest in peace with Sadie in doggie heaven. I can't believe both of my dogs are now gone. What a year this has been but I know you are going to be safe and happy.

Dear summer, please don't be over soon. There are so many days left this year and I can't believe it's already going to be September.

No comments:

Post a Comment