Monday, August 27, 2012

Dear Monday

Dear weekend, what a great last weekend in August this was, can't believe it's already going to be September. Where did the summer go?

Dear Mets, although I don't have a winning record when I go to your games, it's always fun to see a live sporting event. Maybe I'll squeeze one or two more games in before the end of the season. I can't keep track how many games I went to this season.

Dear NYCSSC, your 8th birthday party was a blast. Between watching Darnell and Dwiddy get dunked, Christie drinking beer out of a water bottle, free (yet horrible) Chang beer, seeing so many friends I have met through this organization, I truly appreciate and love what this organization has done for me. Without NYCSSC I wouldn't have the amazing friends I have today. Check them out!

Dear September, can't believe you're already here. Let's kick it off with a bang at Tom's 2nd annual Labor Day/end of summer party. Here's to fall, cold weather, football/hockey season and so much more.

Dear body, I know you hate me for running in The Color Run but you were such a blast. See my post as it deserves it's own.

Dear work, I am excited there are so many projects I have taken on. Between the Fire Warden Program, helping out with the EHSMS audit/launch and getting offered to help Greg with productions when the time comes, I am so excited for going into fall and my 2nd year (total) working for NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment