Monday, October 15, 2012

Oktoberfest 2012 - Dear Monday

Dear Oktoberfest, you were such a blast up at Bear Mountain. The ferry ride up the Hudson was gorgeous, glad I went last minute. "Moose finding", delicious food and of course beer tasting made it an awesome day.

Dear Gregg, Danielle and Kurt, you guys are such a blast and made the day well worth it. I hope to hang with you whenever either of you are in town.

Dear Marika and Jeff, I can not wait for your wedding in 3 weeks!
Dear work, please don't stress me out too much between now and Christmas tree lighting.

Dear bowling, I am glad I signed up to play. It's was a great first week and ready for the 2nd tonight.

Dear Laura, you looked amazing on your wedding day and I'm sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate but I promise to make it up to you when I am back in California again.

No comments:

Post a Comment