Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rolling on Shabbos

Didn't have time for a dear Monday post but despite it being Columbus Day most of us still have to work. It was a quiet day overall which was nice and made me even more excited and eager to start the singles bowling league with NYCSSC.

The league is held at Brooklyn Bowl in Williamsburg, a cute area off the L train just over the Brooklyn border. The bowling alley is awesome inside, wooden beams, leather seats, etc. It has 16 lanes, a stage, large dance area, bar and restaurant inside.

Despite having heavily bruised my wrist at kickball last Thursday I was hopeful that my wrist would hold up to bowl. For not having bowled in a year I didnt do as horrible as a thought; I even got a strike in after starting off horribly. Here's to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment