Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 26-31

Days 26-31 are going to be short and sweet...

Day 26: Birthdays are always a fond memory. From trivia friends to kickball friends, I have been fortunate to celebrate those who I care about and in return where there for mine. Here's to next year when I turn 25 and hopefully will be celebrating up in Ithaca before a friend's wedding.

Day 27: A weekend trip to Fire Island with some of my close friends was also a blast. Hearing so much about it, I finally was able to go and enjoy the weekend at the beach. Who wouldn't love doing that? I miss the beach here more than ever so it was amazing.

Day 28: Meeting new friends is always a great memory from whether meeting them through others, at bars or through the many things I do with NYCSSC, I truly value all those friendships I have maintained and formed this year. I can't wait to continue those friendships in 2013.

Day 29: Moving/getting out of debt.. enough said.

Day 30: Family time has been a surplus this year and I have cherished every mintue of it.

Day 31: Spontaneous plans that have worked out whether planned as we go or thought out a couple hours before hand. New Years Eve was a great example of this. Originally just thinking dinner and chilling watching movies, Tiffany and I decided to try to find a bar that wasn't charging cover and try to enjoy the night. Trevor, Kerri and Ann Marie met up with us at the first place and Christie and Kimo at the second. All in all a great way to end 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment