Monday, January 7, 2013

Dear Monday

Dear NHL, I am so happy you are back even if it is for half a season. I can't wait to see the Kings play the Rangers in NYC this year; I'm going!

Dear work, you have been aggravating today with little things that have been going on. Let's make this first full week back since the New Year a good one.

Dear sister/Molly, can't wait to see you both this weekend in Atlanta. I am so excited to be visiting Georgia for the first time and who couldn't love Miss Molly.

Dear Atlanta Hot Chocolate 5k/15k, I am excited to be running a race partially with my sister this weekend. Although I haven't done much running outdoors in the cold, I am hoping to keep a good pace.

Dear 2013, you haven't started off horribly so I can't wait for all the things this year has in store for me and my life.

Dear trivia, I am so glad you're back for the season. It has been too long since the trivia crew has played together. I can't wait to see everyone weekly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment