Monday, January 28, 2013

Dear Monday

Dear Gridiron Classic 4M, I have been horrible at preparing to run in the cold. Let's hope I can push through.

Dear sister, good luck and wishing I could be there to cheer you on for your first marathon. Glad you can have family and friends there.

Dear (this past) weekend, you were dull to say the least. Glad this coming weekend is filled with a birthday celebration, running the 4M and Super Bowl.

Dear Super Bowl, let's go 49ers! As a previous San Francisco resident, I am happy to see the 49ers in the Super Bowl.

Dear snow, I am glad you are here but let's stick with real snow not just flurries or no snow at all. Although I will admit we are getting more snow than last year and I'm ok with it.

Dear house, you are incredibly warm. Yes it's winter, but you are seriously feeling like a sauna. I need to fix that somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment