Monday, May 13, 2013

25 Things to Do Before I am 25.... An Update

25 Things to Do Before I am 25 (I've decided to give my self until the end of my 25th year to complete this list and possibly add on)

So I have decided to make a list of 25 things to do before I am 25. This is combination list of general life things and things in New York City.
  1. Travel to a new state/country - after all the traveling I did last year I didn't adventure to a new state/country. I have made it to South Carolina, Georiga, Delaware, Virgina and Washington DC.
  2. Go to a (on) Broadway show - every one who lives in New York should go to a show. Almost two years later, I still haven't.
  3. Try something new. I have tried both yoga and pilates for the first time thanks to a Living Social deal.
  4. Donate blood - I have donated once in college and the blood donation woman encouraged I donate often because I give blood easily.
  5. Visit my long distance friends in San Francisco/Bay Area - this hasn't happened since I was still living in Southern California and I missed them so much. Went the first weekend of May!
  6. Read a classic novel - ideally I want to read at least 2 classics.
  7. Go one month without drinking beer - enough said. I gave up beer for lent.
  8. Decorate my apartment - my first apartment was not decorated and my current roommate has done a great job of decorating my current place. I have added photos of my friends and family. I want to add art soon.
  9. Pick up a hobby - I plan to make this a hobby I used to do, cross stiching.
  10. Have a FUN all nighter - enough said. Dinner and Planet Rose Bar too fun until 6am.
  11. Learn to make cake pops - they are a new craze that I want to learn how to make.
  12. Visit the Bronx Zoo - everyone says it's a must in New York, but when the weather is warmer. I went to the zoo finally in April.
  13. Go wine tasting - I am not a huge fan of wine and have never gone so let's do this!
  14. Pay off debt - debt is always a personal problem but it will be accomplished. DONE!
  15. Visit the site of the 1964 World's Fair in Flushing Meadow Park
  16. Go ice skating in New York City - Rockefeller Rink would be awesome.
  17. Visit Top of the Rock - it's practically where I work.
  18. Go sledding - when there is enough snow of course. Went to NYCSSC's snow day and had a blast.
  19. Go to the Hamptons - I hear it's goregous.
  20. Attend a NBA game in NYC - there are two teams, this shouldn't be a challenege.
  21. Walk the High Line. Goregous weekend with my mom.
  22. Try Grey's Papaya - Finally had it after celebrating a birthday.
  23. Go to Lord & Taylor - I finally went one day after work in April.

3 comments:

  1. You went to South Carolina last year, silly. That was a new state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did, I didn't remember when I was making this list. Need to edit.

    ReplyDelete