Monday, February 24, 2014

Dear Monday

Dear (sunny) Monday, I'm so happy you're sunny but I wish the weekend could have lasted just a little bit longer.

Dear Hunter Mountain, you were a BLAST to snowboard on this past weekend. It was a great first time going snowboarding on the East Coast and I look forward to see you again in two weeks with Elina.


Dear restaurant week, had no plans for you before it started and now I have 2 this week! Excited to check out Fig & Olive and Abboccato.

Dear family, I miss you bunches, looks like you guys had a blast whale watching this weekend. Hope to see you all soon!

Dear body, I'm sorry I beat you up snowboarding this weekend, but we've got all week to recover.

Dear school, I'm glad the 6 week winter session is over, that did me over physically - I'm beat!

Dear Valentine's Day, you weren't as lonely as I thought it would be. I got to celebrate with my awesome single friends.

Dear Portland, I can't wait to visit you again soon after all these years. Can't wait to see my best friend Mandy.

Dear San Francisco/Sacramento, I plan to visit again in May and I can't wait! Need to decide if I should visit Cinco de Mayo weekend again or Bay to Breakers.

Dear blog, now that school is over I promise to get back to writing.

Dear running, see above. I miss being more active.

No comments:

Post a Comment