Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Has Sprung!

Happy April and happy Spring! I can't believe another spring is already upon me in New York. The first week of April seems to have been the most exhausting week I've had this year. Between a new boss starting, school and studying, the week didn't seem to end. Now that the weekend is here, I'm relaxing and ready to embrace all that spring and the rest of the year will bring me.


Last weekend my friend Nicki and I participated in a scavenger hunt (including food stops) in Greenwich Village. My mom had bought it as a Christmas present for me and I was able to finally sign up for one. It was a blast learning facts about the area and munching our way around despite it raining most of the time. We even managed to win thanks to some extra points for grabbing food along the way with a peanut butter & neutella sandwich at Peanut Butter & Co., a cake pop at Molly's Cupcakes, a green tea macaroon at Bisous Ciao, cheese samples at Murray's, delicious rice balls at Faicco's, and teas at David's tea. Not only did we received $20 for another hunt for winning, everyone got a free hunt for you and a friend for trekking it out in the rain. Let's see which one I should do next!

I'm so excited for next week as  I will be on my way back to California!! I decided with everything going on, I needed a little vacation and going to see family would be great. We also are now going on a three night cruise with all my family on my dad's side to Ensenada and back. Some relaxation and fun in the sun is just what I need these days. Also, which I am now even more excited about, I will be able to now meet my best friend's daughter, Liliana who was born yesterday! Stay tuned for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment