Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Spring

I don't know about many of you, but I am so glad Spring is finally here although the weather in New York may not make it believable just yet. While March started off on a bit of a slow note, it definitely has gone by rather fast the past week.

Smiles for a successful day

I went snowboarding again, this time time with two newbies: my friend Elina and her friend Jay who I had met once before. I was on the fence about taking the lessons that was offered through our Living Social deal and didn't make the last minute decision to take the lessons until we got to the mountain. Looking back, I am so glad I took the lessons as the mountain was 3x's as empty as when I had gone two weeks prior. With that being said, the lessons were much more hands on/small groups and I definitely relearned a few of the basics skills I had been lacking on. After a wonderful day at the mountain, I was excited to meet up with Brittany, my sorority sister in town for the weekend.

Ride home.. we don't look too beat up

St. Patrick's Day weekend turn out to be a blast this year. Started the day with brunch with Zog kickball friends at Agave and then proceeded to make our way back uptown to meet up with other kickball friends and friends of friends. 5 bars and countless laughs, smiles and pictures later I was beat but happy. Here's to next year and possibly making it out to watch the parade since I was too cold this year.
Brunch crew

March ends with brunches, school, dinners to catch up with friends, movie night, a new boss starting and a paint night! I'm also looking forward to April as I get to make it home for Easter, see family, enjoy the warmth and hopefully meet baby Liliana!

St Patrick's Day celebrations at Perfect Pint
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment