Monday, June 4, 2012

Dear Monday

Dear birthday, you're in two days! I can't wait to celebrate with all my friends this weekend at my joint celebration with Christie. It's going to be a blast.

Dear vacation, 9 days! Here's to a much needed vacation. I'm ready to see my family, sun, getting a tan, kayaking and all the other fun things on a cruise. I can't wait to go on my first cruise ever, to see a new state (South Carolina) and a new country (Bahamas!).

Dear Astoria Bohemian Beer Garden, you will be my new favorite place this summer. Good friends, good music, good beer and good times, what more could you ask for. Thank you to everyone who came by this weekend to celebrate my new neighborhood and apartment. There will be many more times to come, give me a call anytime if you want to go.

Dear new roommate, I promise we will hang out together soon. Once your schedule clears up and I'm back from vacation we will have a much needed dinner party/belated birthday celebrations for us.

Dear work training, even though I organized you and know everything is set, please go smoothly so I can enjoy my days.

Dear Mets,  I am SO excited I was there to see Mets history of the first ever no-hits game by Santana. Congratulations Mets!

No comments:

Post a Comment