Friday, December 7, 2012

Kickball Memories

Day 7: Kickball with NYCSSC has definitely been a big part of my life and this past year. Three different teams, 20+ new friends and a whole lot of fun. Whether it was sweating to death during the summer or freezing finishing up this past fall season, there was always fun to be had. Despite even almost spraining my wrist horribly, I always get into the game whether it's pitching or cheering on our team from the sidelines as we were up to bat. I have made so many great friends from this league and I can't wait for the many more friends to come. In addition to meeting new people on my teams I met numerous people at post game parties at Libation as well as making friends with quite a few refs and game coordinators. Who never know who you'll meet or re-meet after playing for over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment