Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Memories

Day 18: This is going to be a brief list of memories with friends.

Ann Marie - our endless dinner date nights have been the best stress relievers we always need.

Kevin - even though I haven't seen you much lately, those times you and I chat in the car as you drop me off are some of the most entertaining conversations we have and learn about each other.

Tom - I think going with you and Feeny to Mets games top the list of summer memories. We always have a blast and catch up.

Janssen - I think the funniest memory I have had with you is when you made the pumpkin cheesecake muffins for Tom's one day and Diego was so in love with them that he stole my remaining muffin right off the table.

Christie and Nicki - the most fun and ridiculous times we have had together this year has definitely been at kickball games as well as before and after. I'll never forget those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment