Friday, December 14, 2012

New Babies and New Engagements

Day 13: This is two wonderful memories in one since they occurred on the same day. My friend Jacob who I met through trivia and his wife Tanya had their baby shower on Roosevelt Island and I was honored to be invited. It was an afternoon full of laughter, games and a warm time spent celebrating the soon to be birth of their daughter. A few months later in May, they welcomed baby Leah into the world after returning home from watching hockey at Tom's house. Congratulations again to you both on an adorable baby girl. That night after the baby shower, Josh (another friend I met in trivia) and Michelle celebrated their recent engagement at a bar in Brooklyn near the neighborhood where they live together. We spent the rest of the night celebrating with friends and the two friends who are happy to be sharing their lives together. I can't wait for their wedding in Ithaca next June. It will be a wondeful wedding that I am excited to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment