Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Treasured Ten

Day 10: One of the most important memories I remember from this year was the last time I spent with my nagymama (grandmother), RIP. Last Christmas she was in California for a bit over a month to celebrate with the whole family and spend some time seeing everyone she knows in the Southern California area. It was such a great time to spend with her while I was home for a week with the entire family. After returning back to New York, work informed me of a project that I would be working on that involved me working with a few other colleagues. This project required the team to meet together a few times over this past year so I was lucky enough to be heading back to Los Angeles at the end of January/beginning of February. Since the beginning of February is also my mom's birthday, my parents, nagymama, my dad's parents and my uncle came up to CityWalk for dinner at Bubba Gumps. It was such a wonderful night that also ended up being the last time I would see my nagymama. RIP Marta Tarnok February 29, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment