Monday, March 18, 2013

Dear Monday

Dear Monday, can't believe it's already half way through March!

Dear kickball friends, I am so glad to have met so many of you and the adventures we have together.

Dear Jack Russel's, such a fun bar and things that occur there. Who knew?

Dear Ann Marie, I hope all goes well with your health these next few weeks. I'm here if you need anything.

Dear St. Patrick's Day, although unplanned and list minute you turned out to be a blast celebrating Saturday night.

Dear San Francisco/Sacramento, I can not wait to go and visit everyone.

Dear trivia, I can't believe you are already over tomorrow.

Dear kickball, on that trivia note, I can't believe you start in like three weeks. I'm so excited to be back playing with Doesn't Play Well With Others.

No comments:

Post a Comment