Monday, March 25, 2013

Dear Monday

Dear March, can't believe you're almost over. Where as the time gone?

Dear 5K on Saturday, this is my 3rd 5K this year and 5th total but my first race that I am running alone. Let's hope this is a good one since it's on a flat course.

Dear March Madness, I don't have a team to root for but it's always fun watching the games.

Dear Irish Exit, typically my kind of bar but it was definitely an interesting time on Saturday.

Dear kickball, I can't wait for the season to start, yesterday's Sunday Funday pickup game reminded me what muscles are used heavily.

Dear friends I have met through NYCSSC, you guys are awesome and know how to make a fun time regardless who is around.

Dear triborough bridge, I love walking over you everyday to get to the subway. There are the most beautiful sights to be seen.

Dear San Francisco/Sacramento, I am anxiously waiting for the day I get to go back and visit. I'm so excited to see friends I haven't seen in months and then some.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for your 5K on Saturday! Can't wait to read about it! :)

    ReplyDelete