Monday, April 15, 2013

Dear Monday

Dear weekend, you flew by in the blink of an eye but definitely a welcomed weekend.

Dear Janssen, congratulations on becoming a Spartan. You did awesome at the run.

Dear Ashlyn, it was good to see you for brunch, can't believe the last time I saw you was when I had just moved to New York. I'll see you again in San Francisco!

Dear Shrek movies, didn't know there were four of you and managed to see them all this weekend.

Dear Purple Stride NYC, I'm excited for this run as it starts later in the day and is in a different party of Manhattan that I haven't run. Let's do this!

Dear spring, glad you are here with the 70 degree temps last week but this back to colder temps aren't doing it for me this week.

Dear Washington DC and San Francisco, I can't wait to visit both of you between seeing my sister, visiting friends, attending a baseball game and enjoying the gorgeous weather, I am so ready for two mini vacations away from the city.

Dear roommate, I can't wait to see you perform this week as I now finally have a day off to see you.

Dear Bronx Zoo, you are on my New York to do list and I plan to cross that off my list in the next two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for another run! When is this one?

    YAYYYY it's almost DC time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday in Riverside Park on the east side of Manhattan.

    ReplyDelete